15th International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI 2003)
University of Wisconsin-Parkside
August 16-23, Kenosha,WI, USA
Welcome to the 15th International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI 2003) to he held in the United States of America on the campus of the University of Wisconsin - Parkside in Kenosha, Wisconsin from August 16th to 23rd, 2003.
Information on the IOI 2003 before, during, and after the event is supplied on this web site. The links on the left take you to the following places:
- Facilities: Tells you all about the computers, dining, recreation and housing at UW-Parkside
- Schedule: Gives the daily schedule for the week-long event.
- News & Reports: Lists all the communications (newsletters, reports) produced about IOI 2003
- Competition: Tells you all about the rules, tasks, equipment, and grading.
- Registration: Is the place you go to register your team, leaders, and guests.
- People: Gives the organizational structure of IOI 2003.
- Picture: Is where the pictures of IOI 2003 are stored.
- Meetings: Is where you go to read about IC, ISC, and GA meetins.
- Search: To search the web by key words.
- Contact Us: Where to go to reach us immediately via email.
The Racine/Kenosha community has a rich cultural heritage with many groups with ties to countries that will be attending the IOI 2003 and they too will welcome you to Wisconsin and IOI 2003.
Hello General Assembly Members
As the chairman of IOI 2004, I want to make immediate and continuous contact with all members of the IOI community. I also want you to contact members of the IC, ISC, and the GA to voice your opinion on issues regarding the IOI. Under the regulations of the IOI, the team leaders and deputy team leaders, better known as the GA, are the owners of the IOI. It is up to us to ask for your input and to lead according to your wishes.
Here, for your convenience, are the members of key committees in IOI for the year 2004. If you click on the name of the committee you can send an email to all members of the committee.
The Chair of the Host Organizing Committee for IOI 2004 in Greece.
- Mr. Spyros Bakoyiannis, Greece
The International Scientific Committee for IOI 2004
- 2003 - 2006, Marcin Kubica, Poland (Chair IOI'05 SC)
- 2002 - 2005, Michalis Hatzopoulos, Greece (Chair IOI'04 SC)
- 2002 - 2003, Iphigenia Founta, Greece (IOI'04 SC)
- 2002 - 2003, Xenofon Papadopoulos, Greece (IOI'04 SC)
- 2001 - 2004, Greg Galperin, United States of America (Chair IOI'03 SC)
- 2003 - 2006, Ismail Hakki Toroslu, Turkey (elected, Chair IOI'99 SC, (ISC member 1999-2000)
- 2002 - 2005, Tom Verhoeff, Netherlands (elected, Chair IOI'95 SC, ISC member 1999-2002, ISC Chair 1999-2004)
- 2001 - 2004, Djura Paunic, Yugoslavia (elected)
- 2003 - 2006, Jyrki Nummenmaa, Finland (Chair ITWG; Chair IOI'01 SC)
The International Committee for IOI 2004
- Mr. Lionel Hartmann, South Africa (Executive Director)
- 2002 - 2009, Arturo Cepeda, Mexico (Host IOI2006)
- Mr. Jari Koivisto, Finland, (Host IOI2001, IC Chair 2002)
- Mr. Ha-Jine Kimn, Korean Republic, (Host IOI2002)
- Dr. Don Piele, United States of America, (elected 1993, re-elected 1996, Host IOI2003)
- Mr. Spyros Bakoyiannis, Greece, (Host IOI2004)
- Dr Krzysztof Diks, Poland, (Host IOI 2005)
- 2002 - 2005, Yasser M. Abdel Ghany, Egypt, (elected at IOI2002)
- Mario Cruz, Colombia, (elected at IOI2001)
- Dr. Wolfgang Pohl, Germany, (elected at IOI2003)
- Ivo Separovic, Croatia, (Host IOI2007)